01 - WATER TO SEA
02 - ANY MINUTE NOW ++
03 - BACK AGAINST THE WALL *
04 - HAUNTED +
05 - WAKE UP
06 - WATER TO SEA (LARK REMIX)
07 - ANY MINUTE NOW (JT DALY REMIX)
08 - BACK AGAINST THE WALL (BODYTALKR REMIX)
09 - HAUNTED (OSMO REMIX)
10 - WAKE UP (TBA REMIX)
11 - WATER TO SEA (ACOUSTIC)
12 - ANY MINUTE NOW (ACOUSTIC)
13 - BACK AGAINST THE WALL (ACOUSTIC)
14 - HAUNTED (ACOUSTIC)
15 - WAKE UP (ACOUSTIC)
C. SHIROCK - VOCALS, KEYBOARDS, GUITARS
SCOTT SHIROCK - DRUMS, PROGRAMMING, KEYBOARDS, PERCUSSION, BGV'S
KEVIN WHITSETT - BASS
JEREMY LUTITO - DRUMS, PROGRAMMING, KEYBOARDS, PERCUSSION
ERIN MCCARLEY - BGV'S
KONRAD SNYDER - KEYBOARDS, BGV'S
SHWAY STUDIOS - NASHVILLE, TN
THE GARAGE - NASHVILLE, TN
THE STUDY - NASHVILLE, TN
THE ELECTRIC COMPOUND - LOS ANGELES, CA
WRITTEN & COMPOSED BY:
EMILY LAZAR - THE LODGE
ASSISTED BY CHRIS ALLGOOD
C. SHIROCK / SEAN FALLON
PRODUCED & MIXED BY:
* WRITTEN BY:
C. SHIROCK / PAP SHIROCK
+ PRODUCED & MIXED BY:
SCOTT SHIROCK / THOMAS DOEVE
++ PRODUCED & MIXED BY:
KONRAD SNYDER / JEREMY LUTITO
MIXED & ENGINEERED BY:
COMPOSED & PERFORMED BY:
BEACH CREEK STUDIOS / FRANKLIN TN
THE GARAGE / NASHVILLE TN
C. SHIROCK is Chuck Shirock - founder, frontman and primary writer for internationally acclaimed band, SHIROCK. The new music from C.SHIROCK is an evolution and a distillation of his previous work, cutting to the core of his identity, with a power and clarity not heard before.
Blending anthemic choruses, musical builds and releases with heartfelt and personal lyrics, the new music from C. SHIROCK delivers with a vulnerability, urgency, and an aching vocal that is uniquely his own. Driving rhythms and bass are anchors to the soaring melodies, layers of keyboards, and programming that call to mind the emotive, intelligent pop music of artists such as Peter Gabriel and David Bowie.
C. SHIROCK was born in the United States before relocating with his missionary family to the Philippines at the age of 3. He grew up in the Philippines until he was 8, when he moved to Aberdeen, Scotland, where he lived until the age of 13. His family later settled in Detroit, MI, before he relocated to Nashville, TN to further study music at Belmont University. Coming from a family of creatives and musicians, he grew up the oldest of 4, playing piano, writing, and composing from a very early age. His mother was a professional ballet dancer, his father an avid guitarist, and his father an accomplished jazz pianist.
The cultural influences of C. SHIROCK’s upbringing, both musically and melodically, can be heard in his new work and the collaborations with producers, programmers, artists, and instrumentalists. Working for the first time alongside his brother Scott Shirock, as well as Konrad Snyder, Jeremy Lutito, and Kevin Whitsett, his new work blends seamlessly, his refined melodic and pop sensibility, with years of classical training, and hints of Phil Collins, New Order, Prince, U2, and The Cure.
C. SHIROCK’s debut - 11, includes five singles, remixes by DJ’s and producers including Lark, Bodytalkr, and JT Daly (Paperroute), and stripped down acoustic, piano and string ensemble versions of each song.
This new music from C. SHIROCK marks the beginning of a new chapter for the Nashville and Los Angeles based artist, and the continuation of his catalog of music that has brought so much joy, hope, and solidarity to many fans before.
C. SHIROCK is currently in the studio working on more new music, between Nashville and Los Angeles. Plans are currently underway for tours and live events in select cities both in the US and UK.
Twenty One Pilots | Cage The Elephant | All American Rejects | Manchester Orchestra | Hot Chelle Rae | Shiny Toy Guns | Mat Kearney | All Time Low | Paper Route | Sleeping At Last | The Mary Onettes | Mae | Kashmir | Switchfoot | Jars Of Clay | & others
- Official debut album, Everything Burns and Everything Burns Deluxe released in North American through The Movement Group / Sony / RED / CEN
- SHIROCK’s Everything Burns released in the UK and Europe in partnership with Label and Management, Autonomy Music Group / Communion Music (Gotye, Robyn, Mumford & Sons, etc.)
- UK Singles “Still Young” and “New Solution” picked up by all sports stadiums in the UK
- “Still Young” and “I’ll Take Rain” chart on UK Regional Charts, with placements on various National Radio (BBC’s Radio 2)
- Everything Burns is sold worldwide in Hollister Co. clothing stores (Abercrombie & Fitch), and is the highest selling album in Hollister stores (alongside Greenday, Paramore, etc.)
- SHIROCK sells @ 30,000+ physical units of Everything Burns between retail and touring
- SHIROCK tours to nearly 300+ College and High School campuses performing in Theatre & Auditoriums, in front of 250,000+ students across the United States
- Nearly every song from Everything Burns is featured on high profile television shows, video games, retail placements and movie placements. Including MTV, NBC, and ABC, Rock Band, Delta Airlines, among many other placements (ER, Brothers & Sisters, The Hills, A Gifted Man, etc.) – totaling 40+ placements
- SHIROCK’s lead US single, “New Solution” broke the Top 40 Pop radio charts in the United States (SONY Campaign)
- Songs, “New Solution” and “Still Young” debut on video game, Rock Band III and IV
- Music video for the second single "Still Young" premiered on MTV, with an exclusive worldwide preview in American Eagle Outfitter Stores
- SHIROCK partners with various non-profit organizations both nationally in the US, and internationally
- C.SHIROCK co-founded Everything Burns Non-Profit Organization, which launches a High School and College Campus initiative in the United States, aimed at involving students in social issues on a local, regional, and international level.
- Everything Burns partners with Compassion International to provide mosquito nets for people in Africa, at risk of contracting Malaria• Everything Burns partners with local organizations in 14 cities in the US, addressing homelessness and poverty issues within their community
SHIROCK - PREVIOUS WORK
SHIROCK - "NEW SOLUTION"
Written By: Mason Dixon
Directed By: Mason Dixon
SHIROCK - "STILL YOUNG"
Written By: Paper Beats Rock & SHIROCK
Directed By: Paper Beats Rock
MANAGEMENT: SEAN FALLON
P: + 1.615.212.8538